Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 November 2011

"Beauties Of the World" series.

Description

 "Beauties Of the World"
This series is to represent your or your forefathers' nationality, you need to have a shirt or flag with the country of your choice represented..you may wear whatever else you want but the country you choose needs to be the centre of attention..

********************* 

   "Beauties Of the World" series.

Shooting dates, open. Series to be continued in 2012

I will spend up to 2 hrs with each model, be it shooting or waiting for her to get ready*
(*bodypainting, make-up ect...)
So try to be as ready as you can before you arrive, (I do have space if you wish to do your make-up in studio) it's up to you how you spend your time....if there is bodypainting involved, I know it's an incredible art form and like any good art, it takes time, I realize this, so I suggest possibly coming earlier and getting ready prior to your shoot time, I would have an area below the studio where this could be done.

For those seriously interested in being part of this series, you can message me on FB or e-mail me.

amanoutphotography@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.